Monday, July 24, 2006

My baby on her birthday!

This is my 'baby' . She's 20 today!!! She's having a birthday party moment here with her niece. Eri! I have to pinch myself. . . I can't believe that 20 years have gone by. Can I be that old? Can she actually be starting her third year of university? It's wonderful, don't get me wrong!!! I have so many memories of baby Kalyn and little girl Kalyn and teenaged Kalyn. 20??!!!! Wow! Sometimes I feel like it's all been a fantastic blur! I'm writing in pink, because she LOVES pink and it's my favourite colour too!! Can you tell from my template?!!! LOL. She probably won't read this, cuz she's not into blogging, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KK!!! You are well on your way now. Adulthood, independence , career, first car (and payment!!) It's all unfolding. . .God is with you, your family is with you and all your friends are too!

Much love, Mom xoxo ((((((HUG!!)))))))
 Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Krista said...

Happy B-Day KK! I remember when Kalyn was just a tiny tot. It's scary how quickly the time goes by. But you're right Kat, it's all really good, and woderful! Why am I hearing that song from The Lion King? It's the Circle of Life....

;-)

kathryn said...

Circle of Life!!! LOL. .

No, Linds. . KK is not getting the dodge or any any other car! I'm just speaking generally of those 'adult' events in one's life! That dodge is only good for one place and that be the wreckin' yard!!!

kathryn said...

yeah, too old, too may clicks. . body's in good shape but it needs all new guts. . tranny's on the way out. o2 sensory thing is a pain.

Amy said...

What a beauitful picture!

kathryn said...

thanx, Amy! i love that picture!

supersimbo said...

spot who looks like her mom!!! that smile, i recognise it from the minimal photos that have appeared andf your profile.........lovely pic Kat

kathryn said...

awww, thanx bud. . i usually hesitate to post face on pictures of me and my family - am i overcautious? maybe. . .

kathryn said...

Linds. . you are so right. I don't know if the way i do the pictures is safer. . i don't like to show any of us facing the camera. I also don't divulge my city or province. All the pictures I have of you and KK together, you're facing the camera. . so i'll have to find one like this, that you're in profile. I won't ever show the kids facing the camera either, so don't worry. WAY too many weirdos out there. . yikes. *not saying my blog friends are weirdos, but you all know what i mean!*